Hook Head Hook Head

1: The game window is larger than my monitor!
2: "New Game" is not clickable, and none of the buttons on my keyboard do anything! I can not play this game.

fabian-jarrett responds:

What is your resolution? I thought 1280 width would be okay. It's not a button. You need to go to the door. What browser are you using?

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

Music is unbelievable glitched ...

Chinese - The Gong Chinese - The Gong

This game is poorly coded. Studders and freezes ALL the time.

get aborted get aborted

Glitchy and untested games, using somme very cheap "game maker".

Steampunk Steampunk

Too Random

Besides this game being another remake of "break the blocks", I find that the game relies on the luck factor in several levels.

I stopped on lvl 29 due to it being way too difficult to make everything go just perfect.
In order to pass lvl 29, the swaying of the hero ( which is random ) has to be perfect, AND the swaying of the bridge ( which is random ) has too be perfect AND the middle explosive block has to land in the perfect spot ... after you drop your hero just perfect on the edge of the platform, and he falls off onto the edge of the landing zone, it has to be perfect or he will undershoot the landing zone, or the platform will hit him on the reverse swing, sending him off the landing zone.

Way too much luck ... very frustrating to play.

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

Not Bad

Interesting remake of the origional Donket kong, but there is issues with the jumping (I should be able to jump over 2 barrels at once like the origional game).

Fashion Peblo 2! Fashion Peblo 2!

Ok

Would you mind making more epsodes of your show?
The last 1 you did was a long time ago, and I am waiting for another 1.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

ok?

2 problems, 1 is the monkey game is unbeatable, 2: they person who is suposto be around the dolphin arena isn't any where in the map

there is a major boundrys bug in herbal island...the one path taking you to the left part of the island (coast area) has no boundrys, so you can walk right off the map...it is a nice short cut for getting back to the other part of the mep.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

ok?

i find no point in this, but fun to watch.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

wow

i have to give it a 5.
i play sonic 2 a lot (old scool gammer here), and this game mimics sonic almost perfectly.
side note, could you make it so sonic can stand on top of bumpers like in the org game?