Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

Lip Syncing Several Popular Songs Does Not Cut It ... Should Have Stopped At "Numa Numa 2" .

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

Pretty good "advertisement" with great dry humor.

For any one who is too lazy to look it up, "iCup" is a drug testing kit.

A Blue's Clue! A Blue's Clue!

Way too short of a movie.

Blume Blume

True the animation is not that great, but this movie makes up for it with great visuals, voice acting, and background music.
Please submit more stories like this !!!

Second Chance Second Chance

Poor Bot

It seems like this robot is confused, or suicidal.

At first he seems nice and caring, but than commits suicide by bringing another bot he rebuilt back to life.

No back story makes this short very confusing, and the robot's death meaningless.

Also, bombing a trash dump is not the most efficient way to get rid of trash.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Good

I liked that, reminds me of my NES ^-^

Humungus Disaster Humungus Disaster

Ok but...

Deep Fryed Live is allready a series on Newgrounds........ any way, there isn't much animation, and stale humor in this caretoon.

Element trailer Element trailer

WOW

Very nice movie. I wish you would turn these random images into something more than "Random"...
Very nice. i did have a small issue with frame rate...other than that, very good consept.

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

hehe

Nice easter egg

to find the egg, after the movie is done, rick click, and press play to see a badly drawn cartoom about chocklets.

CH Hears The Crazy Frog CH Hears The Crazy Frog

ok

You forget, that "Crazy FROG" is older than Jamster...it first appeared as a joke, when Napster was free.
Since I can't post outside sites here, I won't be able to show one of the origional sited that had it.

Moonhog responds: